Is There A Swimming Pool Cover App?
In short, yes. Here at Pool Cover Specialists® we have developed an app that works on many platforms including Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, and Android devices. It basically works as a home pool energy/water bill savings calculator, and provides you with yearly savings figures based upon the data you provide.
The patent pending calculator uses your average pool temperature, the state you live in, the length/width of your pool, and the total square footage of the pool to provide you these figures:
- The average cost of energy your pool currently consumes per year, and the potential savings you could achieve.
- Average cost of water from replacing the evaporated pool water from your pool per year, and the potential savings you could achieve.
- Average cost of chemicals you use per year, and the potential energy savings you could achieve.
- Average gallons of water your pool loses through evaporation per year, in thousands of gallons, and the potential savings you could achieve.
- Average Co2, in tons, put into the atmosphere from heating your pool, per year, and the potential reduction in emissions you could achieve.
- In addition to the calculator, the app also features an image gallery of previous installations and a list of contacts of swimming pool safety organizations.
So, in closing, not only does this app show you the potential cost savings of installing an automatic pool cover (which in time are great enough to pay off the initial investment in a few years) but also the enormous reductions in consumption of natural resources and emissions into our environment. Green is the way to go, and our pool covers definitely keep it green, while keeping the green in your pockets (with yearly cash savings commonly ranking in the thousands).
So, get your app today, and find out the savings you’ve been missing out on! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Pool Cover Specialists® at 800-369-5152 or click below and we’ll contact you at your indicated convenience.